Our mobile Lamella Tank is designed to remove particles from liquids on site.
Using a series of inclined plates it provides a large effective settlement area for a small footprint. Solid particles settle on the plates and accumulate at the bottom of the unit.This allows for the sludge to be drawn of from the bottom whilst the clean liquid exits at the top over a weir.
We can design a lamella tank to suit your needs.
- 104 Plates.
- Central channel for enhanced flow distribution.
- Specifically developed to suit municipal PST/HST applications.
- RORO mounted.
- Configuration- single body, pyramidal 60º angle hopper, twin lamella plate bays.
- 4 x Built in lifting eyes
- Inlet connection - DN100/PN16
- Treated Water outlet Connection - DN150/PN16
- Hopper (sludge outlet) Connection - DN100/PN16
- Lamella drain down - 1 X 2 Inch socket
- Clarifier and hopper body S275 Mild steel
- Lamella plates pvc (6mm thick smooth grey)
- Height 2.8m
- width 2.0m
- Lengh 3.27m
- Dry weight 3.0T
- operating weight 12T